Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best solution to the problem of orphans in Russia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:minitass:
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
      Also, they aren't going to invade. There will be a referendum on granting Siberia "independence", and the majority Chinese population will vote in favour. Russia will sulk, like Serbia is currently, possibly even retaliate, but they wouldn't use nukes on "their " land. A few states recognize "Siberia" a decade or two later, Siberia unifies with China.
      Doesn't sound that far fetched. I think it's more likely that the Chinese minority would stay united with Russia, but exert growing influence over the way things are handled, and gradually pull Moscow into Beijing's orbit.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

In any case, only orphans can save Russia from the Chinese. 8)
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
          Also, they aren't going to invade. There will be a referendum on granting Siberia "independence", and the majority Chinese population will vote in favour. Russia will sulk, like Serbia is currently, possibly even retaliate, but they wouldn't use nukes on "their " land. A few states recognize "Siberia" a decade or two later, Siberia unifies with China.
          Yeah cause Russia let Chechnya go like that.
          Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera
            In any case, only orphans can save Russia from the Chinese. 8)
            not the ONLY, if you solve the problem of burying two million chinese KIA soldiers, we promise to help you out in yer time of need. Been there done that, 1200's-1300's

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

My boss adopted three siblings from Ukraine a couple years ago. I think they're 6-9-12 now.

I'm guessing it was easier for him to go abroad than find kids to adopt here in Houston due to his sexuality, but I could be wrong on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras

not the ONLY, if you solve the problem of burying two million chinese KIA soldiers, we promise to help you out in yer time of need. Been there done that, 1200's-1300's

I was thinking of dumping the bodies in Poland or Lithuania...
                Graffiti in a public toilet
                Do not require skill or wit
                Among the **** we all are poets
                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Re: Re: when they turn 18

Originally posted by DanS

Hot Russian soldier orphan conscripts.

The hazing's rough in the Russian army.
                  We need to import a few more of those.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Garth Vader

Yeah cause Russia let Chechnya go like that.
                    Yeah since Chechnya is backed by a superpower of the same ethnicity with nuclear weapons.
                    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Also China could just offer to buy Siberia like America did Alaska.
                      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                      X