Prisoner exchange with Hezbullah - Israeli receives 2 dead bodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GePap
    What a pity that an assasination attempt failed (at least you admit the nature of the act), but on the plus side, far lass innocent people died.
    Perhaps you can explain why you hold assassinating the enemy leaders in disdain. I assume you hold it in disdain because you give Siro credit for admitting it was an assassination attempt.

To me it seems better to attack the organizers of violence, than to spend a war butchering teenage kids who are misled into following orders. It's too bad that the people who suffer the most in wars are the ones who had no role in starting them. Meanwhile the politicians who instigated the conflict are inviolable, and any direct attack on them is considered a dishonorable "assassination."

I'd expect better of you, GePap.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      The bodies needed to be returned, for the sake of the families. Vietnam could learn a lesson from this development.
      Given that your ****** country hasn't learned any of the lessons it ought to have from Vietnam, I wonder how you can say this with a straight face. For ****s sake, you clowns poisoned the environment of that country and were responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands if not millions of Vietnamese because yet again, you loud mouthed, horse-toothed morons couldn't mind your own ****ing business (and you never can).

And you have the temerity to wallow in self pity over a war where you were the bad guys.

Where do I go to send Al Qaeda a donation...
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
        For ****s sake, you clowns poisoned the environment of that country and were responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands if not millions of Vietnamese because yet again, you loud mouthed, horse-toothed morons couldn't mind your own ****ing business (and you never can).
        Damn straight

USA! USA! USA!
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X