Jesus tables and chairs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus tables and chairs.

Jesus was like a carpenter right, so shouldn't there like be awesome Jesus chairs and tables out there?
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Romans probably burned them or something.

also reason for recent CFC ban? length?

also derby.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
      Romans probably burned them or something.
      Wouldn't they like be totally friggin' awesome though? So like the emporer would like sit on it or somefin'?

also reason for recent CFC ban? length?
      No ban, I just dump any thread idea that wouldn't fly on CFC on Apolyton
      also derby.
      I have bowler. They're they same thing.
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

They never said he was a good carpenter.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

This is true, but what kind of son of God is a crapass carpenter?

Comment

Re: Jesus tables and chairs.

Originally posted by Perfection
            Jesus was like a carpenter right, so shouldn't there like be awesome Jesus chairs and tables out there?
            What do you think the crucifix was made out of?
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

yeah, but isn't that just two chunks of wood nailed together?

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
                yeah, but isn't that just two chunks of wood nailed together?
                gay marriage
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

This is true, but what kind of son of God is a crapass carpenter?

I have to tell you I have had the fortune of coming across an *authentic* table set actually crafted by Jesus! I bought it from an old Syrian fellow who was hawking the table in the local bazaar. I don't suppose he recognised what he actually held, but he was willing to sell me it for 140 euros, which is a total ripoff, since he would have accepted 100 USD. Why are all the Muslims biased against Europe? Old grudges from Vienna?

Anyways, I'll be nice to you and sell you the table for only 200 USD, twice what I paid for it since it's an authetic table made by Christ himself.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I bet it says 'Made in Sweden' underneath.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Actually it says 'Caveat Emptor'.

Jesus, of course would use the language he was most fluent in, Latin.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It's better on this side; I can say what I want without it being a "troll."
                        -rmsharpe

Comment

They would probably bleed on certain holy days and stain your clothes.
                          Graffiti in a public toilet
                          Do not require skill or wit
                          Among the **** we all are poets
                          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                            Actually it says 'Caveat Emptor'.

Jesus, of course would use the language he was most fluent in, Latin.
                            ?

He spoke Aramaic.

And wasn't his father a carpenter, not JC himself?
                            "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                            "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by germanos
                              And wasn't his father a carpenter, not JC himself?
                              JC was one as well until he suddenly realized he was Son of God.
                              Graffiti in a public toilet
                              Do not require skill or wit
                              Among the **** we all are poets
                              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X