Do you ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever...

Do you ever read a post, think "Man, this guy is 100% right" and then realize you posted that a day or so ago?

It's so confusing when you've got a different avatar than usual. On the plus side, I agree with a lot more peoples' posts that I read now.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

POSTING WHILE YOU MASTURBATE :Q: issedoff:

Comment

It's hard to type those smilies with one hand, no?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Not if he's a hunt'n pecker.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

No. I'm not as self-absorbed as you. In fact no one is.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Nothing to do with self absorption. Sometimes when I read very old threads I get exactly that. Suddenly the wording of a post will appear very familiar, the language really sympathetic and the argument 100% of my opinion.

Then I realize it was me who wrote that post. Feels good

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
              Nothing to do with self absorption. Sometimes when I read very old threads I get exactly that. Suddenly the wording of a post will appear very familiar, the language really sympathetic and the argument 100% of my opinion.

Then I realize it was me who wrote that post. Feels good

This man knows what I'm talking about.

Maybe if you wrote insightful posts you'd know what I'm talking about tehban.

Comment

Though sometimes I read the post, hit "reply with quote" to ***** them out and realize I had posted it. That gets dangerous.

Comment

This belongs in the asherforum.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                    This belongs in the asherforum.
                    That is precisely what the OTF is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Snuggles

That is precisely what the OTF is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Snuggles

Maybe if you wrote insightful posts you'd know what I'm talking about tehban.
                        No one here has the intellect to appreciate my posts.

But I agree your posts are very inciteful.
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

You is the punny poster of teh day!

Comment

lol
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I aim to please.

Comment

Working...
                              X