LS's London Polymeet: 2008 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LS's London Polymeet: 2008 Edition

I get in from Johannesburg on 16 August, and leave for Boston on 24 August, giving me a week to do awesome stuff and also get a drink or 12 with you guys. To avoid a repeat of last year's unacceptably high level of sobriety, I'd ideally like a couple days to get over jetlag and sundry tropical diseases I might pick up over teh preceding weeks.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Only if you're going to talk...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Only if you show up on time...
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Hey, I had a legitimate excuse. Can't remember what it was now, but it was legitimate I'm sure
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

So did I (jetlag and sundry tropical diseases)

Comment

Well I will soon be in Mexico, hopefully not picking up "tropical" diseases
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Im not in town or I would be there for drinking and having a laugh
              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

"sundry tropical diseases"?

You called it flu at the time. Get with the script!

Comment

It's probably galloping knobrot from those cheap hookers...
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

It was bird flu

Comment

I may be in London, or I may be on a different continent. We'll see. Pick a time and place and I may attend, or I may not.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I'll be in town then, LS, as my holiday will be the previous weeks. Even if these lightweights and fly-aways can't make it, I'll be up for a few beers, or whatever hot sticky liquids you drink instead.

Comment

How many continents do you want to visit this year Dauphin?
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                            I'll be in town then, LS, as my holiday will be the previous weeks. Even if these lightweights and fly-aways can't make it, I'll be up for a few beers, or whatever hot sticky liquids you drink instead.
                            He's probably not going to visit after your shameful attempt to hit on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              Only if you're going to talk...
                              QFT - I'd be glad to join in if I'm around but keen that you don't organise a meet then bugger off, or are as quiet as last time for the few minutes you were around.

Maybe more drinks will bring out the forum LS.

Comment

Working...
                              X