LS's London Polymeet: 2008 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was around for a good hour or so
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

If the Asmo kid turns up I will be more likely to try and attend.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Is LS not enough?

(rhetorical question )

Comment

Might have free time to pop over to London for a weekend and do some fun stuff.

Comment

I should be around then
            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Hey Ecthy, I've sent you a message, check it out (perhaps an offer you can't refuse ).

But yeah, is this still going on?
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                If the Asmo kid turns up I will be more likely to try and attend.
                Now that would be cool, I have a lot of time for Asmo. And hopefully Ecthy can come along too!
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'll be in Spain then, probably
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

So who is going and when is this thing?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Who knows? If it is on a weekend then I will be there...not a guarantee with a weekday as I may be out of the country.
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I think we need to get a more fixed time/place but that depends on LS's schedule...

Coming along Asher? You'll find me a little different to what you expect
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

What we need is some kind of business consultant to step up and organize a plan of action.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Yeah, but we'd have to overpay him ridiculously in order to do that!
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              I think we need to get a more fixed time/place but that depends on LS's schedule...

Coming along Asher? You'll find me a little different to what you expect
                              Ditto.

And I don't know, my plans to even get there aren't finalized yet and I don't know what my schedule is like when I am. They've mentioned they may want me to give some weekend presentations to some new-grad hires but I don't know if that'll happen or when they are yet.

Comment

Well the planning of these things never quite tends to be that rigid and far in advance. The London gang tend to be pretty flexible in terms of when and what we do. As I've said I am never entirely sure of where I am going to be until a couple of weeks in advance. Such is the way with clients who never seem to know their arse from their elbow
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X