No announcement yet.

LS's London Polymeet: 2008 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK then, it is agreed. City of York, 16:00, 23-Aug-08. If there are any objections to this time/venue then it can be rearranged, otherwise, there it is...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

(that's on High Holborn, BTW, not far from Chancery Lane tube station)
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        Well do you want to start in the afternoon or evening? Me and Ecthy will be OK for any time on the 23rd...where do you fancy starting? Cittye ofye Yorkye (or however you spell the bleeding place)?
        Ahem, I might have some ideas about what to do in the city of London during that time...

Afternoon sounds good though. Any ideas on the place? The Moon Under Water? The Shakespeare's Head?

Comment

Oh, it's the City of York then... not the Auld White Hart?

Comment

Well, that time ish...we can be fashionably late if there's something you need to see
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

*bump*

I presume everyone is OK with this, yes?
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Hmmm, I somehow have to fit in with Fulham v Arsenal on Setanta but it should still be do-able.

Comment

So when do Arsenal play my "beloved" home city?
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Yeah, don't worry though mate, the 16:00 was a from time rather than be there on the dot...
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Can't make it. The annual beach camping, barbecue and alcohol drinking at Barafundle Bay has been set for that weekend!:beer:
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        So when do Arsenal play my "beloved" home city?
                        27th September at t'Emirates. January 17th in ghastlyland.

You should come along to the September one.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                          Can't make it. The annual beach camping, barbecue and alcohol drinking at Barafundle Bay has been set for that weekend!:beer:

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                            27th September at t'Emirates.
                            Can't they get a stadium in their own country
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Ho-ho.

If I had referred to it as Ashburton Grove, (or The Grove, as I usually call it) would you have known what I meant?
                              Last edited by Cort Haus; August 16, 2008, 11:00.

Comment

Hell no I'm not really a big football fan, to be honest...just a casual passing interest. Although the full name looked familiar so I may have remembered...
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X