No announcement yet.

LS's London Polymeet: 2008 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I am supposed to be at a friend's birthday do on the Saturday too (as well as Dauphin being there too, and no doubt Ecthy too) so we may be a bit late. I would suggest moving it to the Sunday but as LS flies back on the Sunday that probably wouldn't be a wise idea...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

BUMP: LordShiva has given the OK to move this to Sunday afternoon, but is everyone else OK with that? I am going to suggest Sunday at 2am, Cittie of Yorke again and see where the afternoon takes us!
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

2am?

Do you mean 2pm, (during the Grand Prix)?

Comment

I'm OK with saturday, but I'd be there from a bit after sixish.

Comment

Yeah, we are out for a friend's birthday so we are going to be at the cinema at 4 on Saturday. That is why I suggested Sunday, although I don't mind the time, I can do it later on the Sunday...
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I'd like to tell You: I hate You all
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

I hate you too, darling.

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                  I'd like to tell You: I hate You all
                  It's not too late to get a last minute flight

And I'll put you up with somewhere to stay. As you're Polish, I'll put some hay down in the garage for you
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I've been a bit harsh on you Heresson - you can stay at my place...but I do have a dripping tap and some other plumbing that needs fixing while you are here
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Did anyone turn up yesterday?
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

(Andy) Drunk so much you've forgotten already that Rich and me were there?
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

You were there for about 5 minutes. Someone else may have been alone for the rest of the time.

Comment

Is anything happening today?

Comment

If there is, I can't make it.

Comment

Ecthy, did you use your diplomatic skills to get Rich into a club last night?

Comment

Working...
                                X