Your music collection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Because it's more like persons you know than regular friends?
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Ooook.

2-1 so far, officially.

SUCKUP!
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just checked, 25 GB, 3000+ songs
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Maybe 300-400 vinyls discs, 400-500 on CD. I did a major housecleaning a couple years ago and got rid of hundreds of little-used titles.

My digital collection is pretty much non-existent. My only digital player is a Nano for use at the gym, plus I keep a few fave albums on the laptop for use on airplanes.

I still have 2 spare turntables, 4 spare cartridges, and about 10 replacement styli in storage. But one of these days, I need to digitize all the vinyl for archival purposes.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Oh, we count non-digital collections too? My father and I have the same taste in music and since he doesn't use his cassettes and LPs much anymore, I have a large collection of both. I think we have some 200 cassettes, give or take and probably a little more LPs.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                You seriously do not know who Usher is?
                He's definitely better off in my opinion.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                X