Your music collection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFun
    Hey, I was thinking of buying Johnny Cash songs next time I shop on iTunes.
    The Legacy Edition of live at San Quentin is worth anyone's money. There's also a five pack of early CBS albums been released with the original cover art.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

I have Live at San Quentin.

MP3 isn't an accepted file extension here or I would go ahead and upload it.

I could zip it. Ta daaaaa.
      Lemme try that way.

Dan, or whoever, this might get an a cd sold, so don't go off on me, please.
      Last edited by SlowwHand; July 1, 2008, 21:34.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

JohnnyCash-TheEssentialJohnnyCash-34-Highwayman(wWillieNelsonWaylonJenningsandKrisKrist offerson).zip
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          JohnnyCash-TheEssentialJohnnyCash-34-Highwayman(wWillieNelsonWaylonJenningsandKrisKrist offerson).zip
          And...?

Comment

And it's uploaded here.

Comment

Around 1750 albums on the pc. From Blind Lemon Jefferson to Coldplay's newest.
              Do you like the latest Coldplay?

I have a feeling you'd like Strawberry Swing.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                The Legacy Edition of live at San Quentin is worth anyone's money.
                QFT. Just hearing the convicts' reactions to some lines of "San Quentin" was worth the price of the whole album.

Last edited by Darius871; July 1, 2008, 21:50.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Snuggles

Do you like the latest Coldplay?

I have a feeling you'd like Strawberry Swing.

I like the whole thing. Strawberry Swing is real good. So far, I don't think they've put out a bad CD.

Comment

You always surprise me, Sloww. In my head you're this older Texan guy, but then you listen to and like Coldplay.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'm an older Texan guy that likes good music.

Comment

Dan, or whoever, this might get an a cd sold, so don't go off on me, please.
                        I have removed this file -- it is in violation of our File Upload policy. This is the only warning I will issue (and am doing so publicly since you have stated the above publicly): if there is a next time, your account will be temporarily disabled here.
                        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Why do you find it so difficult to link the proper things in your posts?

You should link "File Upload Policy" there.

I am giving you this warning publicly since you have stated the above publicly.

Comment

Ok, you're the boss. My point is valid, but, as you say.

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                              Even a fair number of CASSETTES.
                              I have a few myself still...
                              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I have Live at San Quentin.
                                Do you have the Legacy Edition? That has 31 tracks on two CDs, a book, and a DVD documentary of the performance. It comes in a box and is reasonably priced. It's a must for any Cash aficionado.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X