Bush questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush questions

1. Who do we blame for stuff when he has left office?

2. When will he present OBL to the public and admit he was in US custody since long ago?

3. What happened to his secret plan to stay in office after the end of his second term to create a dictatorship?
    Blah

Re: Bush questions

Originally posted by BeBro
    The Finns. They're allied with the Illuminati and the ZOG in an attempt to take over the world.

2. When will he present OBL to the public and admit he was in US custody since long ago?
    OBL is GWB! I mean seriously, have you ever seen them in the same room together? Obviously, if you ever caught OBL and took off his mask, you'd find the Prez looking right at you.

And he would have gotten away with it, if it hadn't been for those meddling krauts.

3. What happened to his secret plan to stay in office after the end of his second term to create a dictatorship?
    The American people managed to outsmart him. It wasn't difficult. We just pulled a Tom Sawyer, and now he can't wait to leave the White House and start whitewashing fences.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

We can still blame Bush. Some people are so great that their contributions to the world last for decades or even centuries to come.

Probably not until well after the dictatorship is cemented.

Er, it's a secret, and his second term isn't over yet.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Oh, we can still blame Bush. Remember how Bush blamed Clinton for the first recession Bush caused?

Do you actually think Bush was competent enough to capture bin Laden.

You have to be popular to do that.

Comment

Oh, we can still blame Bush. Remember how Bush blamed Clinton for the first recession?
          Just like FDR blamed Hoover for the great depression which he caused?

Do you actually think Bush was competent enough to capture bin Laden.
          Didn't he catch Saddam, or was that all for show?

You have to be popular to do that.
          Just like FDR eh?

I think that would be very fair to grant him unlimited terms just like FDR had. Of course you probably believe it was a good thing that he stayed in power so long.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
            I think that would be very fair to grant him unlimited terms just like FDR had.
            Yes, because Bush would definitely win another election if he were allowed to run again
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Just like FDR blamed Hoover for the great depression which he caused?

FDR actually blamed Hoover for doing nothing in response to the Depression.

And, yes, I think FDR was far more popular than a 30% approval rating that ole Dubya has currently.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Canada. Haven't you heard? They are totalitarian.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

1)he can still be blamed after office, it will take a while for everything to filter out of the system.

2)October suprise.

3)The conspiracy has chosen another person to pretend to be president.

Comment

What will happen if Irack Hussein Osama turns out to be a very conservative prez after all?

Comment

Bush. If the GOP can scare people with the bogeyman of Jimmy Carter, we've surely got at least 25-30 years of Bush blaming in our future.

He won't, because he needs him for...

Two words: Reichstag fire.
                      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Re: Re: Bush questions

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                        Two words: Reichstag fire.

Ooo! Good One. Is their still time for the trials? I assume this time it will be evil Islamist instead of Communist? Sounds like great TV!
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Unfortunately they'll only allow for 2 minutes per day.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                          X