Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reason #2931 Canada is better than your country: We have MAGIC taxes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps you can show me where in the BC Hydro link it says that BC generates 54,000 MW and Ontario 127,000 MW.
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
      From YOUR link:

Our generation system has a total installed capacity of 11,300 megawatts (MW)

You are confusing the GWh number with the MW number out of sheer stupidity or it is simply a blatant lie...
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

BC Generates 54,000 GWh. I read that as 54,000 MW, which is why both numbers are wrong.

I already said that awhile ago.

Maybe if it's bold and flashing you would see it.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

BC Generates 54,000 GWh. I read that as 54,000 MW, which is why both numbers are wrong.

I already said that awhile ago.

Maybe if it's bold and flashing you would see it.
          You are the only one wrong here, Ben.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Who and in what subjects do you tutor, Ben?
            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

History.

What, you never make a mistake like that before?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

History.

What, you never make a mistake like that before?
                The question is, have you ever not made a mistake?

Comment

I always thought we were better because we could have sex with 14 year olds legally. Those dirty rat bastard Conservatives went and ruined that though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                    Uh, wouldn't that be a bit of a NAFTA issue?
                    It's a Liberal playing politics. Who the hell knows what it really means?

The latest scare is that the GoC will tax incoming products from countries that do not measure up to Dion's green tax standards. NAFTA be damned.

I think his strategy is to give Harper a majority. The only way the Liberals get back in is if the Tories have enough rope to **** themselves up.

Either that or he is bat-**** insane.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                      Is it windy out there in Alberta?

-Arrian
                      Yes, but far more likely nuclear gets a big boost.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Indeed, Canada is better than most or all countries, including mine.
                        If this was not true, you would have other things to worry/complain
                        about.
                        Congratulations!
                        Best regards,

Comment

Originally posted by LotC
                          I always thought we were better because we could have sex with 14 year olds legally. Those dirty rat bastard Conservatives went and ruined that though.
                          I know, it sucks eh?
                          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Or doesn't suck as much, as the case may be.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

Carbon tax (in conjunction with a 100% auction cap and trade). Gives you a floor on the tax (to prevent volatility creating perverse incentives).

The revenue neutrality of replacing a progressive tax (income) with a regressive tax is the part I don't like. In the States, the idea floated by some (though very unlikely to pass in the near future) is to use a carbon tax to replace another regressive tax (social security).
                              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                              -Bokonon

Comment

Working...
                              X