Run and hide, mothers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run and hide, mothers!

I'm going to be in Manhattan from Aug 22nd until a date to be determined (but almost assuredly before the end of August) one of my old college roommates finishes up his MBA internship at UBS on that date and another friend will be finishing up his internship at Citi Group that week so it is an ideal time for me to crash out at friends' houses in Manhattan. I don't have to worry about pay $300 a night for a hotel room so I'll likely be there for a week and all have plenty of time to meet up if anyone wants to. Let me know.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Thread title modified for the obvious reasons.

And actually this one is probably more appropriate.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I was kinda planning to go shopping in that ridiculously cheap country of yours, why not August?
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Meet ups welcome.

Comment

Oh, how fun. I'll be in Manhattan at the building right next to the UBS building in mid July.

I will also be there for a week, but I'll be staying in a $400/night hotel a few blocks from Times Square again at no expense of my own.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I would be tempted to fly out to NYC just to videotape Asher and Oerdin meeting up
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I would dig up the t-shirt I got from San Diego years ago. Even if it's 5 sizes too small now, I hear thats what the hipster kids do these days...

Fortunately, Oerdin will be there a month after me.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I would laugh at Asher in his five sizes to small t-shirt.

Comment

Didn't know Asher was a fat bastard now. Thats what sitting in front of a computer all day does to someone.

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                    Didn't know Asher was a fat bastard now. Thats what sitting in front of a computer all day does to someone.

Spec.
                    I was 13 last time I was in San Diego and got the t-shirt...

Comment

I look just like I did when I was 13 and all my camp t-shirts still fit. Perhaps Asher has some form of cancer that causes bloating. This is my diagnosis but I am not really a medical professional.

Comment

It's got MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT, Wiglaf.

I go to the gym four days a week.

I COULD SNAP YOU IN TWO if I were so inclined.

LIKE A BOHEMIAN TWIG.

Comment

So asher went from a small to a XXXL?
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Sure.

Comment

Anyone who goes to the gym 5 times a week is just looking half the time, especially if they are gay, sorry, but nothing says turn off faster than obsessive bodybuilder men with weight belts and fake tans. Check your facts on that prior to posting, thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X