A girl - EEK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael
    Arrian speaks the truth. Except for that part where he misspelled a word.
    He was advising of the necessity of avoiding perfection...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Yeah, today she told me that she wants to have kids with her partner when she has one. So we've been talking about kids as well. We're both kidn of ****ed in the head, so we can just talk about hey, so you want kids? before the first official date. Now she tells me that she is actually pretty sure she'll go to NYC this fall for a vacation, alone, and I'll be in ATL then, so who knows... I mean of course we won't wait that far, but it'll be nice to check her out in NYC if everything goes well. This thing is really working out great so far. Really really great. We have a strong connection and it's like woaah.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

We're both kidn of ****ed in the head, so we can just talk about hey, so you want kids?
        You know that level of honesty sounds incredibly appealing. I don't think it's ****ed in the head at all.
        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

True, true. That's what I like about her and she likes about me. We can talk about anything, it's because we're on the same frequency, so we aren't so worried about saying things and that the other one understands it wrong. So as a result, we just talk about everything and are open and honest. It's just a great thing though.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            I wish I could, she lives sort of far away from me. So until we meet again, then I shall kiss her Maybe she will even let me without too much force usage!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What can I say. If she won't let me kiss her, what am I supposed to do? I want to kiss her. It's pretty easy to figure out
              In da butt.

Comment

Pekka, once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
                No it wont. That only happens to people like you.

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Pekka is totally Anakin. Using the force to make some chick like you = going down the dark path.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Pekka, once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
                    To think I was considering changing my sig
                    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

I don't know about the dark path, I hope she likes it. I don't mind if she don't. But I prefer calling it the chocolate path.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico

You know that level of honesty sounds incredibly appealing. I don't think it's ****ed in the head at all.
                        It is abit dodgy, my ex-fiance and I talked about such things in the early days and that relationship was extremely intense and lasted a whole 4 months before landing me in a World of hurt.

If you have any dirt in your life, don't let this openness encourage you to reveal it. Keep your skeletons to yourself, well that is my advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                          I don't know about the dark path, I hope she likes it. I don't mind if she don't. But I prefer calling it the chocolate path.
                          Another topic to bring up with her at the first opportunity.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You need to do her before you head to America, b/c if things collapse afterwards you won't have to plan stuff with her in NYC and waste a lot of money, and the trip will help you recover. If it still is good then more to look foward to stateside.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I love you Pekka.
                              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X