A girl - EEK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A girl - EEK!

So as some of you might know, I've been doing horribly for the last couple of months. As in really bad. I've been on sick leave for... more than a month now. Slowly getting back though. I was diagnosed with severe burn out and also depression. I just kept pushing hard when I was way too tired for way too long. Then many negative things happened in a row so it got me where I am today. I was also lonely because I moved to a new place so I couldn't cope with the situation.

However, so there's a positive thing in my life as well now. Thought I'd let you know. There's a girl who shown interest in me. She's really nice. It's this weird luck that I got into this situation, because I wouldn't have connected with her unless I was exactly in this situation. Even though she contacted me, I think I wouldn't have continued on because I would have been too intimidated by her. It is a rare occasion for me to be intimidated by a person, but in this case it would have most likely happened and I would have made an excuse not to continue. But since I was very lonely and in torture, I simply didn't care.

It was good, because I was totally honest from the get go, as in I told her about my situation and that I'm sick. Because I didn't care. Frankly, I thought she'd be turned off by those things anyway and while turning off, I'd still get some company. Better than nothing, right? But she never turned off. So I decided to be a straight shooter. I said things I'd never say, ever, like a list of things I'm into. Not a normal list but like do you want babies, you know if you don't ever want babies then I'm not into it because the next thing I'm looking for is for the long haul, perhaps even permanent. I'm tired of joking around, I'm looking for that one person. So she said yeah, she wants babies. Not right now, but she wants babies. And still wasn't turned off. So I kept going on like that, and it turns out we like the same things.

She's really nice and caring and a loving person. She has sent me messages every single day and we have connected on some level already. I'm still a bit incapable of normal feelings, but I'm starting to grow them for her. Amazing support, also, she's amazing. So why is she intimidating? Well, she's 24, she's already in a fairly high position in a multinational, she's the type that already travels all the time. But she's just 24. She's intelligent (obviously), and lots of fun. She is succesful, and she has a great personality. She is a good communicator, we've talked about extmreley personal stuff, like emotions, fears, anxiety, caring and so forth, we still talk a lto about it. She is also very beautiful, and it wouldn't matter to me at this point because I like her already, but I coudl mention she is very fit as former decorated national level cheerleader And gym instructor and so forth. She's one of them rare girls that are into fitness like 24/7. So she is beautiful and happens to fill that not so important to me but still nice, because that's exactly what I'm into, if you think about looks.

But most importantly we have had an emotional connection. I just like her man and she likes me. She thinks I'm weird but she likes that We know each other pretty good at this point and she has waited for me all this time because I've said I'm not ready yet. She has proven herself to me, she is still waiting and not even pressuring me. The only bad part is that she lives quite far away from me, but that's definitely not a problem for the both of us. I mean, you know how you want a girl who likes Kung Fu and Dr. pepper? I mean like weird combos, but she likes things that are just plain outstanding, and most of them she said first, so I know she wasn't playing it. We have very similar music taste, half of the movies we both have on DVD, we like have the same collection almost, it's weird man. And I've got some weird ass movies too. Get this, she actually KNEW what I'm doing for a profession, when I said the term. The first thing she said cool, I've read Art of Deception, which is the book that inspired me to start doing this in the first place. It seems like all I say or she says, we already know or have been thinkinga bout it. Well those things are most likely just coincidences, but there's lots of them and it just tells me that we like similar things or are at least drawn to same sort of fields. So it's very easy to cheer her up, because I know what she likes easily. And she does the same to me so easily.

Of course the real connection is deeper. Those were just superficial examples. Now her words are very personal. You just kind of know when things are getting very personal, even though you've been personal already for a long time, but there's another notch and you can feel it. The best part is that we've been bothj completely open, because she is also looking for the permanent one and she has locked her eyes on me for some weird reason. I've got such a good feelign about her. She's had similar experiences as I have, she was cheated the last time and it's been a while now for her as well so she isn't looking for anything else but a real lasting relationship now and is a bit tired about it all. We're on the same page, we've talked hours and hours about what a realtionships means to the both of us and .. we just communicate very well. There's nothing I couldn't say to her. So this is something very positive in my life right now that hopefully materializes into a real relationship. THe reason we're taking it slow is because well, I'm sort of handicapped now, but also because we're both looking for that real thing, and we've agreed that it takes time and let's just move slowly. But I'm starting to have feelings for her, like I'm really drawn to her at this point
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

that's great man.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

good for you

love is a wonderful thing

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

But most importantly we have had an emotional connection.
        Is that what you guys call it?
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Absolutely

I'm weirded out a little by how she has sort of kept hanging in there. So anyways, we're giving it a shot, I'll have to wait just a bit more until I'm more OK. That is, I'm not going to use her as a person to deal with my problems, I'm looking for an equal partner. But soon, I hope.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

i mean me moving all the time and being busy with all kinds of stupid things has been really difficult I guess. You have no consistency, no rock, you're just movign all the time, the environment and people changes all the time, soon you wonder who you are even.

So maybe she will be my rock and I will be hers. She's going all over all the time as well, so we're similar in a way. And she's looking for many things I'm about so it's definitely a great match, if we just would be able to like each others company enough when actually being together and also have those certain feelings, if that happens, I'm set. I really hope it works out. I really do hope so, she's such a nice girl, to be honest, she is way out of my league but she still oddly enough likes me a lot. I'm special
            In da butt.

Comment

Good to read you're not building this relationship on each other's negatives. Also that you finally have something to look forward to.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Exactly. I'm taking this one seriously. I have high hopes, so better take it slowly. See where it goes.
                In da butt.

Comment

You do know that as soon as she gets you naked she's going to section your body with a magic marker, then eviscerate and eat you, right?
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yeah, but what a way to go, uh?
                    In da butt.

Comment

Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'll post some pictures if we end up together
                        In da butt.

Comment

It's nice to know that the CIA has capable agents everywhere.

j/k

I think
                          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            I'll post some pictures if we end up together
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Ok ONLY for LS, no one else, because I did this once before so I'lld o it again, but no other exceptions. I hope LS approves
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X