No announcement yet.

A girl - EEK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I wasn't so much asking for an advice really. Except of course I'll have them if anyone has any.

But we seem to be connecting nicely so it really just flows naturally. I just say what's on my mind and so does she, including current feelings and thoughts. So it's really easy, we're on the same page and connecting a lot so... it's easy. Like we can' talka bout anything. Today we talked about US elections (we both like the same candidate), sex, gender issues, music, about meeting, about being tired, about work.... just tons of stuff. We always do and it's great. I really like her a lot and she likes me as well. There's basically just one barrier to be smashed that separates us from being together right now and that is to see if we are compatible for each other physically, and I don't mean sex either. But I mean like dating wise. IF we get along that way as well, I think we're in for a serious relationship.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I know you weren't asking advice, but that doesn't stop Poly, does it? All I meant was that it looks like it's going great, and I'm happy for you.

Isn't it awesome when you make that kind of effortless connection with someone?
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yeah. Definitely great. It's as if I don't have to do anything to sort of make it interesting. Also if we hit it off, I just don't even have to think about what she likes, I know what she likes. It's pretty much the same things as I like. I see her as company on many journeys and I'm looking forward to it. Instead of thinking where things could go wrong, I'm thinking all the good things that we could do.

And the connection is weird, because you can feel it. We seem to be thinking same things at the same time, within few days. Like I mentioned that I feel a connection between us, and she said good, because then she isn't the only one, and that she already got it few days ago. Well so did I. So if we both feel the same connection, then it is a connection.

We both have the same pace as well, so it's not pressuring at all. It all seems appropriate and natural, because we have the same pace. When you talk about another level of thinking and feelings, when you say things about the other and what kind of things you say, we're just on the same page and the timing is similar. And the compliments to each other seem real and meaningful. She said to me today, that she feels that I have opened her eyes into herself. That is she has learned a lto about herself with me and she feels as if the journey has just started.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

it's getting intense!

Like today, she told me that she always says goodnight Pekka, before she goes to sleep and thinks about me. That's nice,because I do the same thing. Naturally I told this to her as well. Then tons of other things. She tells me she never thought she'd find a man that matches with the things she has looked in a man and that no man has ever come even close and then she let me know what those things were. And she had talked to her mother about me as well

So that's a good sign, when they talk to their mothers. And of course I got this sort of ... love poem from her as well. Very touching.

And just tons of things. She's into me _big time_. I'm starting to have real feelings for her. I seem to be thinking about her a lot. She called me wonderful weirdo. THat just melted my heart. That's so sweet I want to be wonderful weirdo!

I said that I want to make her happy and I think I can adn that I don't want to wander past that happiness. So she said, "well... then don't. Stop for me." And I have stopped for her
          In da butt.

Comment

We will miss you, after she kills you and dresses your corpse in a tuxedo to sleep with every night.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Have you kissed her yet?

Sorry, didn't read the whole thread, just the last parts.

And if you didn't, what are you waiting for? Seems like thats what she wants.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I wish I could, she lives sort of far away from me. So until we meet again, then I shall kiss her Maybe she will even let me without too much force usage!
                In da butt.

Comment

Pekka, once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

That advice is about 5 years too late.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

You don't think I'm already with the dark forces? listen to this, I'v ewritten tons of WEIRD texts in the past, when I was in deeper trouble. I've written like... almost hundred pages about "On Loneliness". These are my topics, another one is "On Suffering". I have like my own saga of thing snow, it could make several books worth of text.

A short snippet from the loneliness part so you'll get my earlier mood:

.... Loneliness, when taken too far, is the manifestation of abandoned self. You become a body of the evicted ones.....

.... When you have no experiences of other people in weeks or months, you have no experiences at all. Thus time loses its meaning. It all becomes a big blur. Time indicates space, thus when time stops for you, there is no space either. You live in a virtual vacuum. Your thoughts disappear, as you have nothing to think about. The last person you have seen or communicated with face to face is a distant memory that has already blurred as well. Thus reality has become just a big blur where no time or space can exist. That is why loneliness is the question of, ”who am I?”....

and so forth. Just a MASSIVE collection of similar stuff. Oh yeah, and it's all written in english as well. I'm a weirdo.

No, she won't take me to the dark side, she is my salvation, the sweet angel of love.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Pekka, for all the talk about girls being trouble the truth is life is much better with a girlfriend.

I know I'm in love with my girlfriend.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Once upon a time I use to dream of running away to Helsinki. However, I see now that the people in that town are Crazy.

Not to put this too bluntly but uhhhhh... have ya hit it?

I have found in my own experiences, you really need to make a relationship physical asap. It's not shallowness its a real need for physical contact. Those girls I really liked, and dared not rush, usually ended up running off with some other guy. It's the girls I bring home the night I meet them that wont stop calling.
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

Haputman, no, I haven't hit it and I won't for some time. We're both taking it slow on purpose because we like each other so much. We both happen to also agree on that matter, so it's not like it's a difficult choice to make. I mean of course I want her, but I want more than just that. And this is rare for me.

She said today, that she has developed strong feelings for me and that she tries to fight thme because it would hurt her if I wouldn't want to be with her after all. But I've been doing the same And she said that she wants to make me happy and that she has never felt this way for a man before. That she's had feelings before, strong feelings, but not like this. And we aren't officially even together yet BUt I have to say the same for her. We have a strong connection.

It's looking REALLY good at the moment.

Also, we're thinking if we should have our first good date in New York, because she goes there when I'm in ATL, I could take a short flight and spend couple of days with her there. That would be sort of extremely awesome! Then again, if we ended up hating each other for some reason.. can you say... akwaaaard....
                            Last edited by Pekka; June 10, 2008, 16:53.
                            In da butt.

Comment

:vomit:
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Pekka

Glad for you and truly hope it works out !!!
                                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                                X