Eurosongi-threadi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyprus and Greece were teh original block voting people
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by Serb

Finland gave us 10 pts. (btw, thank you). So, how large is Russian diaspora in Finland?
      Even small diasporas are plenty enough to swing the vote, I'm not denying that there were no hausfraus ready to vote for the most forgettable ballad of the competition but I really don't see how anyone with a lick of sense could say that Russia's song was anything but dreck that wouldn't have got nearly the number of votes it got without Russian minority effort

You consider marijuanna addicted clowns a something innovative?
      Unironically yes
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Serb

Thank you.

Yes, they did. And we thank them very much. I can tell about that now, when the vote count is over - it was a plot between me and Saras.

I would like to thank our other Baltic neighbours Estonia and Latvia who gave us 12 pts. too. (well, to be precise all the Russians who live in those two clearly russofobic states).
        I went to sleep. Next year I'm gonna finally establish my punk band Woodpeckers of Distrust and play a really REALLY bad song called End Fake Music.

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu

Even small diasporas are plenty enough to swing the vote, I'm not denying that there were no hausfraus ready to vote for the most forgettable ballad of the competition but I really don't see how anyone with a lick of sense could say that Russia's song was anything but dreck that wouldn't have got nearly the number of votes it got without Russian minority effort
          The most forgettable ballad?

Who do you think had less forgettable (a better) song? Bosnia or France? Don't make me laugh. Russian song was the best out of all that crap.

Unironically yes
          What is so innovative in a clown on drugs?
          Certainly it's much less innovative than a figure skating champion dancing on a tiny pitch of plastic ice.

Comment

Working...
          X