Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Public Flogging and trying to make amends by Grandpa Troll

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
    Lazarus and the Gimp-Dont honestly remember, just know we had words and was wrong.

GT- you need to bear in mind that I fire off volleys of cheerful bile with the kind of frequency others use the word "hello". I genuinely haven't a clue what you're talking about. And while you might have been wrong, I never am. I'm just right in novel and unique ways.

And stop grovelling, you big girl's blouse.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

There goes that thread.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Re: Re: Public Flogging and trying to make amends by Grandpa Troll

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

GT- you need to bear in mind that I fire off volleys of cheerful bile with the kind of frequency others use the word "hello". I genuinely haven't a clue what you're talking about. And while you might have been wrong, I never am. I'm just right in novel and unique ways.

And stop grovelling, you big girl's blouse.
        Laz, thanks, felt compelled to confess what i felt was wrong on my part and it doing so, found I should button up my big girls blouse

Muh Baaad, didnt know i was "shining"

Thanks

Gramps
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Ben Kenobi-I really like him and did somethkng in a thread, I think, about religion perhaps. Ben to me is one of the nicest people here and I terribly offended him, please forgive me sir.
          You haven't offended me at all.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'm offended that Gramps didn't attack or offend me
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              I'm offended that Gramps didn't attack or offend me
              LS

I am sure I did, come to think of it, but maybe when your cousins transposed it, it came out as a compliment?

Dang, i cant do nuttin right

Well, thjanks all for the feedback, just trying to make amends as I was convicted

Gramps

Comment

That wasn't Lordshiva, just one of his underpaid relatives mistranslating again.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Well, I did make this post sometime back, now, copycat threads.

I am sure Slowwhands was sincere and the rest Sincere Spam

Comment

Working...
                  X