Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Teresa. She used to be bigger but chasing jepjep for a living has her slimmed down and looking good. That kid has more energy...

I guess we have to wait a bit for more pics Zkrib. Seems NetNet has other stuff to do, like going to college and managing our boarding house and handleing the expenses for the whole Pondol/Garcia operation.

Originally posted by NetNet

Ate theresa with her son jepjep.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by NetNet

Taken at the market before the parade.They are the place placer of sinuog estokada.The Lunoy Heroes students.Also gain three awards:best in street dancing,best in custome and best performer.
      I think what NetNet is telling us is that these are the girls that went to Tagbilaran and took 1st in street dancing.

Comment

• Originally posted by NetNet
        This pic of Sho up on top of the house is by background pic for my comp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
          This is Teresa. She used to be bigger but chasing jepjep for a living has her slimmed down and looking good. That kid has more energy...

I guess we have to wait a bit for more pics Zkrib. Seems NetNet has other stuff to do, like going to college and managing our boarding house and handleing the expenses for the whole Pondol/Garcia operation.
          Good lord, is that a monstrous tweety bird lurking in the background?

thing is terrifying.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• It does look like its lurking.

Comment

This pic of Sho up on top of the house is by background pic for my comp.
              Here's my computer wallpaper :
              Attached Files

Comment

• That's a really fine house across the way isn't it? Plus all the greenery...

The metal bar grid is kinda neat too. It really works together.

Comment

• And nicely framed by the tree growing up through the roof.

BTW: It was four years ago today that my first trip to the Phils came to an end.

Comment

• Time doesn't fly when you're not having fun.

Hope that tree lasts longer than I do. I'd not like to see it croak after so much effort to save it.

Comment

• Have to say, was watching a (VERY CRAPPY) 'search for insert mysterious folklore beast here' show last night (I have a weakness for these crappy "documentaries", never know when there's something I might be able to use), and they went to the Phillippines after some loch ness monster type thing. Rather sadly dissappointing, that show...

Any wierd boogey man stories from there to share in the spirit of the month?
                      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Lancer, tell him the story of what happened the first time Dolores saw a redwood forest.

Comment

• Absolutely.

My first trip I suggested that I hire a boat and take the family up the Loboc river to see the sights. Dolores was obviously nervous about making the trip and finally explained it in these words...

"There's white lady there, very scary"

I explained that I too was scared of white ladies, but it turned out she was talking about ghosts.

The scariest water monster there is is a tiny critter that lives in fresh water and if you urinate while swimming it will swim right up your plumbing and imbed itself in your essential equipment. Thank God it doesn't survive salt water.

They have all sorts of stories about witchcraft... In fact a relative was trying to convince us to buy her a pig for a party. It seems that her son had a bad dream. She took him to the witch doctor and the WD told her she must have a party with a pig to drive away the evil spirits.

I wasn't sold.
                          Last edited by Lancer; October 1, 2008, 17:43.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler
                            Lancer, tell him the story of what happened the first time Dolores saw a redwood forest.
                            Oh Yes.

Dolores arrived in SF Cali. We drove her up the coast to the redwood forest. Now Dolores is pretty tiny and was just amazed at the great trees. She quietly asked me "Are there dwarves here?" To which I replied, "only you honey. "

I knew her well enough for that and I was right, she burst out laughing. Great moment.

Comment

They have all sorts of stories about witchcraft... In fact a relative was trying to convince us to buy her a pig for a party. It seems that her son had a bad dream. She took him to the witch doctor and the WD told her she must have a party with a pig to drive away the evil spirits.

I wasn't sold.
                              Have you ever had troubles with evil spirits after a party with a pig?

Comment

• Nope. Had some really good spirits during the party w/pig.

Turned evil the next morning the froward buggers.

Comment

Working...
                                X