X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nm

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
      This one was the one. Look carefully at the dress of the woman on the right.
      Oh yeah. I remember this photo. Note how she cheats to give herself a waspish waistline. Quite a clever idea, really.

Comment

• I want to take a picture of myself topless and have that photo put on a shirt and then wear the shirt and tell police "But I'm not naked!"
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Poor Lancer. Here's another post he'll have to move to the next page to protect the innocence of Filapina ladies.

Comment

• That's our very own Theben in the middle.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by NetNet
              How do you think this blue would go with varying shades of olive? I'm colorblind in the blue/green range...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer

How do you think this blue would go with varying shades of olive? I'm colorblind in the blue/green range...
                They do not go together well.

Comment

• Originally posted by NetNet
                  I like the pink too but Dolores has the concern that if you put a whole mess of those tiles together its too pink. We're actually considering the green therefore, but it might contrast with olive green...or would it look good? Alternately we could switch away from olive green and match the greens in the tile itself. That would bring up the question of which is wall, trim and door colors. We're going to use the same colors outside just switch them around. If one is wall inside it might be trim outside...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler

They do not go together well.
                    Well good Zkrib, that's nice to know. We might switch away from olive green actually because I don't see many colors that suit it well, not that I know such stuff. I'm the worst person that should make such decisions really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                      I want to take a picture of myself topless ....
                      Although I serious want to encourage this kind of behavior I really liked your idea of commercializing this concept.

A simple beach cover up with a picture of a great body could take 20 pounds off a normal-looking woman. The picture of a lei, well positioned, could make her look big breasted and topless.

Wholesale T-shirts costs next to nothing. Print on a risque decal or two and sell them for a fortune

Comment

• Aeson, what do you think of the tiles/colors?

Comment

• Sorry, no answer! This page doesn’t exist. Please try your Dutch Boy search again.

This is the color swatch site for Dutch Boy, the paint we use in the Phils.

For some reason, I like 'Lush'.

Sorry, no answer! This page doesn’t exist. Please try your Dutch Boy search again.

Comment

• None of them are orange enough

Do you have an online reference to the olives you wanted to use? (Was it dutch boy you said you could get there?)

I like the colors on the "this one". The pattern looks nice on one tile, but would be a bunch of circles when laid out... which probably would look annoying.

The marine blue tile looks kinda sky/powder/baby blue to me. (The tile above it looks closer to marine blue... the camera maybe?) White walls and dark green trim might go well with it. I agree with Z that it wouldn't go well with olive. IMO, olive shades go best with more earthy tones, maybe rusty reds.

The pattern on the pink and green tiles is nice. Busy/lively... depending on your preference. Neither of them would go well with olive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler
                              A simple beach cover up with a picture of a great body could take 20 pounds off a normal-looking woman. The picture of a lei, well positioned, could make her look big breasted and topless.
                              Sexist me...it just occurred to me that this thing would be popular for guys too. Imagine me with a tanned torso, fabulously hairy chest, and six-pack abs....all for the price of a T-shirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson
                                None of them are orange enough

Right! I should just decide on colors by looking in my closet.

Could you use the post #s to reference the tiles next go round Aeson? It's Zkribs system and its great. Thanks...

I'll look and see if there's an online reference.

The Dutch Boy colors on our swatch are C10-2 (Trail Blazer), C10-4 (Wells Beach), and D5-1 (Submarine)

I'l try a search for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X