Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Te, Neingon diay pd sila uncle Bonie nga basin ugma sa hapon kuno me muadto sa dagat adto manihapon...

Comment

• Net, please tell Sho to >>>stop<<< working on the steps.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Lancer --

Are these tiles we're looking at for the inside of the house, for the outside, or for the sea wall?

Comment

• Inside the house Zkrib. We're looking for tiles that won't be too slippery when wet. Any ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
            Inside the house Zkrib. We're looking for tiles that won't be too slippery when wet. Any ideas?
            Hmmm. That's almost an oxymoron.
            The friction co-efficient is key.
            I think that any tile with a raised pattern would help provide friction.

Edit: I wonder: Are there any tiles with sand imbedded in the glaze? The rougher the better.

Comment

• At this point NetNet will be going to the store and seeing if the tile I wrote 'this one' on the pic has a raised pattern. It looks like it but...

So, which is your fav?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
                So, which is your fav?
                It's hard to tell just from the pix.

I think you're going to have a lack-of-sunlight problem, especially if the roll-up door is down, so I don't recommend anything dark...like the dark blue tile.

I like the three earth-tone tiles to our left of the pink tile. But it looks like all three are slick, so...?
                Last edited by Zkribbler; September 15, 2008, 14:11.

Comment

• Looks like we're trending toward the bluegreen one next to the 'this one', though more pics are coming. Net is in school right now so she can't upload. Plus, its Dolores birthday and we're goin out!

Comment

• Happy birthday, Dolores!!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• It looks like the tiles in #281 have a non-skid surface textures. I prefer the pink over the green.

Comment

• Comment

• Hello Uncle Lance,,,Above pictures are rough tiles.
                                Nakahibawo na si UNcle Bonie nga unsa nga klasi nga tiles inyu gs2 Te.

Comment

Working...
                                X