Selling threadi rights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling threadi rights?

As long as the 2 thr/day limit is in place, can't we just create a market for threadi trade and sell unused threads to people who already used their two threads? I think we all can make lotsa money by that.

Discuss
    Blah

No*

*unless I get 10%
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

It would be cheaper to create DLs and use their 2 thread starts.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

We could call teh threadi where you buy/sell threadi rights teh "Threadithreadi"
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
          It would be cheaper to create DLs and use their 2 thread starts.
          But you lose out in post count!
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

We could call teh threadi where you buy/sell threadi rights teh "Threadithreadi"

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Or threaditradethreadi
              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I'll gladly trade one of my OT threads per day to a Plus member for more PM storage.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    I approve of this.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Snoopy's 10% is too outrageous. I'm thinking 1/10th of 1% on every 50th threadi, MAX!

Attica! Attica! Attica!
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a new thread today!
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                        X