You definitely have to have an opinion about this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The OP is pretty terrible.

I say this without having read the rest of the thread, which I'm confident is also pretty terrible.
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

• It's better than gay marriage being overturned.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
        Aeson, I disagree with your implied contention that Rah is personally irresponsible.
        Shhhhh... you might get me a PCR

:hope:

Comment

• Agathon, you are using the internet, which was created primarily by Americans and grew to its current size and usefulness through America's commercial dominance of the modern world. That, obviously, would not have come about if America had not become a major world power on the backs of slaves. Are you making donations to the NAACP, or do you plan to give up the coercive and evil American internet the way Blake did? Or do you use the product and deny responsibility for its causes?
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Did Blake swear off the internet?
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
              BTW. Didn't Reagan apologize to Japanese interns?
              What did he do to Japanese medical students?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos

And how did she know this? Is every person chased on the playground the victim of racism?
                It was down her street, and being the person who experienced it, I figure she would know. Espec since she told me the story at the age where she'd have been able to compare and contrast that instance with the many other instances of racism she'd dealt with in her life, and make a sound judgement.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                  Did Blake swear off the internet?
                  Supposedly he became a Buddhist monk and disconnected himself from the world. We'll see how long it lasts.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Another reason religion sucks
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok

Supposedly he became a Buddhist monk and disconnected himself from the world. We'll see how long it lasts.
                      I saw him posting as a monk. Did he have a leaving forever event?
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

• He had a pre-leaving forever event.

Comment

• I'm thinking about leaving forever.
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok
                            Agathon, you are using the internet, which was created primarily by Americans and grew to its current size and usefulness through America's commercial dominance of the modern world. That, obviously, would not have come about if America had not become a major world power on the backs of slaves. Are you making donations to the NAACP, or do you plan to give up the coercive and evil American internet the way Blake did? Or do you use the product and deny responsibility for its causes?
                            You of course mean the World Wide Web, which was created by a European in Europe.

The rest of the internet relies on technology that had been around for years. ****ing stupid Americans think they invented everything, and that they won WWII (the Russians did the heavy lifting there).

I send money to Osama bin Laden, so that he will be able to detonate nuclear weapons in every major American city, thus ridding us of you and your reality television. Britain is next!!!
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson
                              Agathon,

You say, "no-one is holding you personally responsible..." and then go on to detail how you are holding rah personally responsible.
                              No I didn't. Can't you ****ing read?
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Leaving where?

Comment

Working...
                                X