Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I do not think [that word] means what you think it means. (Movie Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do not think [that word] means what you think it means. (Movie Thread)

First to post means choice of title...

Just so I get out of being the movie chooser, consider the title to be my clue.

Edit: continued from http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...&goto=lastpost
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

wtfsnoopy?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
      wtfsnoopy?
      Here I was to argue for the reasonability for the thread title and then you close it before time
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Incontheivable!

Princess Bride.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Here I was to argue for the reasonability for the thread title and then you close it before time
          I had nothing to do with it
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Would you prefer me to put "Movie Thread II: " in the title?

Over to Ben of course.

Comment

I'm not a salesman and it is traffic to the thread that we would like to encourage. That said I would suggest either a) Something reflective of content (like your Movie Thread idea) or, b) something salacious (like "Naked Women Thread").

Your call.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Well, my (prevented) comment was similiar - who cares about "movie thread" ? No, my "babe" thread got more than 7.000 reads and that I can't imagine the current thread title will ever get
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

"Eat Recycled food. It's good for the environment and ok for you."
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Judge Dredd ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Fool, don't you know it's demolition man!

No of course it's Judge Dredd.

Your turn.

Comment

well, let's keep it in the usual way :

Don't trust all that you see in a subway station.

Edit: you need a special key to "not see" this.

Last edited by BlackCat; April 30, 2008, 20:03.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Neverwhere? (though that's a TV show I guess...)

Comment

Nope - it's a movie.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Comment

Working...
                              X