Have You Ever Banged For Money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael

It can take a little getting used to, but I'm going to have to agree with you.
    It's hard for me to agree with AC also.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

What? You mean you losers are all giving freebies?
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

They sure ain't getting any.
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

It's hard for me to agree with AC also.

That reminds me of one time when I posted "I like farting and burping the alphabet" and LordShiva said " You must have some amazing sphincter control!"
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

You actually said "I like farting and burping jokes."
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

There we go.

Jokes and alphabet both. I'm a lady of versatile humor.
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

And sphincter.
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

That could be unsettling during anal or oral sex.

Comment

Unsettling, or... given to unusual variety...
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                        ...Dammit, I'm still not sure what to think about that. I know I'm definitely not proud of it.
                        I think your ambivalence comes from the fact that, although didn't act like a whore, he acted as if you were one. That can't make a person feel good.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                          Unsettling, or... given to unusual variety...
                          Oral: "Hey! Howse about sending som'a dat action down here! I'm tired of getting a bum deal!
                          Butt it's okay if you want to beat around the bush. I'm a little behind myself."

Anal: "Why don't you stick that where the sun don't shine. Please?"

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                            I think your ambivalence comes from the fact that, although didn't act like a whore, he acted as if you were one. That can't make a person feel good.
                            Well at the time I felt bad for the actual bf as well, so that colored the whole equation. I still had quaint ideals like how if you date somebody and then discover they have a drug habit, it's your duty to wean them off it. Needless to say I'm a little more worldly wise now and I know the difference between a doctor and a lover.

Looking back, I probably should have broken up with him before going. That wouldn't have been much better morally, but as a practical matter it might tied up loose ends earlier.

Well, you live and learn.
                            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Where does having sex and getting free food and lodging with it come in?

I mean, I'd have had sex with her regardless if I had had money, but technically I was getting paid and being given a bed in exchange...
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                              X