Have You Ever Banged For Money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starchild
    Well. Not for the *cash* per say. But I got a free taxi ride a few times, so effectively I've saved myself some cash. Now if only those trips were back to my place, it be win-win.
    You blew a cabbie cause you were out of cash? Wow.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Yup, I have. Heck, that's the way I lost my virginity.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

This one time I banged because she was making steak & eggs for breakfast teh next day.

I'd normally have done her anyway, though, but I was thinking of going home early that night for whatever reason.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

one time i blew a guy for drugs, but i did not do the drugs. after mixing oregano with them, i sold them and bought peoples' birthday presents with the money.

Comment

Even when i was down and out, living in the ghetto, no food and literally starving for days at a time i have NEVER begged for anything in my life. I ended up finding "other" ways of obtaining my necessities at the time. I am not proud of this but that is what happened.

i would rather die then beg for anything, including my life. Just how i was brought up.

EDIT: OOPS read the title wrong lulz. banged for money? NOPE that wasn't one of the ways i earned money either...
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

mentioning sex for cab fares

as the joke goes...

a naked woman hops out of the rain into an empty cab one night, the driver turns to look at her and seeing she's naked asks how she's gonna pay for her cab fare
                opening her legs she says 'what do you think'

he winces in reply and says

'got anything smaller?'
                "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

Once, while in the circus. This guy and I picked up 2 hookers. The dumb bastard complained and wanted his money back because he finished too quickly. Jackass.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                    No.
                    Also Sprach Serious Cat
                    Attached Files
                    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                      one time i blew a guy for drugs, but i did not do the drugs. after mixing oregano with them, i sold them and bought peoples' birthday presents with the money.
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Sloww was in the circus?

Comment

He was a midget
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by Nostromo

Also Sprach Serious Cat
                            Anything wrong with that?
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I have never banged.

Period.
                              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                                I have never banged.

Period.
                                How often does she use that excuse?

Comment

Working...
                                X