Have You Ever Banged For Money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
    I bet you'd feel just fine if you'd gotten the equivalent of that sum in jewelry.
    QFT
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

QFT
      Or food?
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Obviously quality, not quantity. Who wants a truck load of mouldy pototoes....
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
          There was one time in Britain I was in a relationship that was starting to turn sour (suffice it to say that particular boyfriend had a bit of a "chemical dependency" shall we say) and his cousin dropped by from Belgium to see him. The cousin saw me and flirted like crazy and dropped his business card in my pocket. He'd written a date which corresponded to a Bank Holiday weekend.

So I called him back and we agreed I'd go to Belgium that weekend, but we kept it secret from the guy I was dating. I spent most of the weekend in a very nice hotel, and when I wasn't having orgiastic sex with my host, I was out and about visiting museums in Antwerp.

On Monday night just as I was heading back to the train station, the guy gives me an envelope full of cash.

It was a very weird feeling. Here I was thinking it was my own free choice and then with a single flourish he makes me feel like a hooker.

I ended up keeping the money. Whatever it was he had wanted, he'd already gotten from me without having to pay a penny. I'm not sure what he would have accomplished handing over money post facto. Certainly the money hadn't been part of my motivation when I went to Belgium.

Dammit, I'm still not sure what to think about that. I know I'm definitely not proud of it.
          ColonTM
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

WTFLS?

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Oh I geddit. You think Colon banded Ali for money...interesting theory LS

Comment

colontm=belgium=colontmbonedAC'scolon
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

Anal...well, some people seem to like it...

Comment

Indeed

Comment

Oral, OTOH...

Comment

Aural?

Comment

I thought you liked music LS?

Comment

Re: Re: Have You Ever Banged For Money?

Originally posted by Agathon

Hookers are great, you have sex with them and then kill them to get your money back. I learned this from video games.
                              That is the most deranged post on Apolyton ever!!

Comment

And that really is saying something.

For money? Not as such. For other stuff? Technically, yes.
                                Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X