No announcement yet.

Mongol-loids Unite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is it really a good movie or some kind of 300 in the Wild Wild East?
    Blah

Comment

Nothing like 300. Plenty of battle scenes, but it was mostly about explaining how quiet little Temujin became Genghis Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuken
        This is the one. I watched it like that with the monotonous Russian voice-over and English subtitles. But it's a pretty cool movie.

Glad to see there isn't a pompous speech with an Irish "aye" response before that battle.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Very well done. Nothing like 300. I'll have to go and see it.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

dp
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Interesting server issue.

Comment

Working...
              X