Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly

Japan fingerprints, too, FWIW.
    And is, according to industry gossip, reconsidering this at a very senior level.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I think I could run an airline...

in the ground?
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
        There was a time when unions were needed to protect the interests of the workers. That time is long past...
        I actually believe this now. Mother****.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Progress
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Anyone that hasn't done it thinks they can do it better.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
            X