No announcement yet.

tips and secrets of success with women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose you'd believe it more if someone charged you an excessive price?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Re: Re: tips and secrets of success with women

Originally posted by Nostromo

People who wasted their teens and their early adulthood playing stupid video games and never got to learn the social skills necessary to approach the ladies, that's who. And, no, I ain't pointing any fingers.
      unless they're really good at a video game that a woman likes and she likes video games too. for example, i pretty much fall for anyone who can beat me at tetris 1/4 of the time or more. at least for a little while.
      social skills are nice too. although some people without social skills are so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Blake

Anyway as I understood more and more about women, I got more and more into Celibacy. I'd not hit that, I'd not even touch it. I'd prefer everyone keep their mental faculties.
        I see. It's not that you're failing but instead that you are not trying? Sounds like a cop out to me.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Re: tips and secrets of success with women

People who wasted their teens and their early adulthood playing stupid video games and never got to learn the social skills necessary to approach the ladies...
          What do you mean? You offer her resources and techs she doesn't have, convert to her religion, and she'll open her borders to you.
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Avalon
            What do you mean? You offer her resources and techs she doesn't have, convert to her religion, and she'll open her borders to you.

Comment

People who wasted their teens and their early adulthood playing stupid video games and never got to learn the social skills necessary to approach the ladies, that's who. And, no, I ain't pointing any fingers.
              well if it happens that you are referring to me, i'd like to remind you that i am bad civ player (even Solver can beat me) due to my occupation with a certain website.
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Re: Re: Re: tips and secrets of success with women

Originally posted by MarkG
                well if it happens that you are referring to me, i'd like to remind you that i am bad civ player (even Solver can beat me) due to my occupation with a certain website.
                Bigbuttocksbabes. com?
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

no it was younglovingasiangirls.com
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Wise choice

aka Apolyton
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                      It's a sure bet that the secret of success with women will not be revealed during an internet gaming board discussion of the secret of success with women.
                      Wrong. The Be a Man strategy is a proven success.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                      X