50 Greatest Comedy Sketches Of All Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Greatest Comedy Sketches Of All Time

Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Service Unavailable?
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

"the architect sketch."
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
        Service Unavailable?
        Here too.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I went directly to the site, and was able to access most of the top 50 (never saw 10 of them)

A lot of them came from the glory days of SNL.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"Dead Parrot" over "Who's on First?" ... a dangerous choice.

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

What a retarded list. Some of the ones up on that list aren't even funny (the Bass-o-matic '76 is #13 of ALL TIME? Are you ****ting me?).
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What were you, 2yo at that time?
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                    What were you, 2yo at that time?

In 1976? No, not quite.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                      What a retarded list. Some of the ones up on that list aren't even funny (the Bass-o-matic '76 is #13 of ALL TIME? Are you ****ting me?).
                      Gonna have to disagree with you there. Overall, this is a terrific list. There are a few MP and KITH bits that I think deserve mention as well, but I find it hard to argue with most of these.

Actually saw the KITH perform live in Columbus this week. They've still got it, man.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

In the top 20, I had seen virtually all of them.
                        Lower on the list, lots of stuff I missed. WTF is/was "The State"?
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Was on MTV back in the 90s. Lot of those guys went on to make Reno 911.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Only three from SCTV?
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

lol at the sick duck sucks **** gag.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X