Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many handshakes away are you from Happy Putin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colon�
    Me --> Saras --> his prez --> Happy Putin
    Wrong. Putin will never shake hands with Saras' president.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by The Vagabond

Wrong. Putin will never shake hands with your president.
      He would, and he has. We're sort of friends with Russia (comparing to Latvia and Estonia).
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Wrong. Putin will never shake hands with Saras' president.
        I have an equally good link I'm keeping classified.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

me --- prince philip --- tony blair --- putin

which is fairly close i suppose.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Me <--> Mayor of DC Adrian Fenty <--> G Dub <--> Happy Putin
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

Me - Friend - John Bolton - Happy Putin
              or
              Me - Family Friend - Dick Cheney - Happy Putin
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I don't know how many handshakes I am away from Happy Putin, but has anyone else thought of that movie Deadzone?
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Me --> Provost Harrison --> Desmond LLewelyn --> James Bond --> The Queen --> Tony Blair --> Happy Putin

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                    I <-> my dad
                    My dad <-> Bob Dole
                    Bob Dole <-> President Bush
                    President Bush <-> Happy Putin

Hm, I should go into my dad's office so I can shake hands with Bob Dole and bring that down the 3...
                    Woohoo... I've shaken hands with Bob Dole!

I <-> Bob Dole
                    Bob Dole <-> President Bush
                    President Bush <-> Happy Putin (good soul version)
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Oh, wait, handshakes.

Just straight from me to Bolton to Happy Putin. Possibly through GWB or some other head of state if necessary.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Me>>School Principal>>Moshe Katzav (former Israeli President)>>??Happy Putin??
                        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

I <-> Ecthelion
                          Ecthelion <-> Gerhard Schröder
                          Gerhard Schröder <-> Vladimir Putin

Needless to say, Ecthelion is even closer than I am, and puts most of European Apolyton at a similar distance
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Oh, wait, handshakes.

What did you think it was? Sexual relations?
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Imran, I was thinking the same

PH, what makes you think I shook hands with Gerd S., in fact I haven't?!

Comment

My true connection is probably like this:

Me --> Local member of national parliament --> Schröder --> Putin

Comment

Working...
                                X