Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nutjob histronic white woman woke us all up at 5:30 AM, and me without a gun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutjob histronic white woman woke us all up at 5:30 AM, and me without a gun.

The older white women are wonderful, the younger ones have been nothing but grief for poor 'ol Lancer over his life.

So at that hour we hear someone beating on the door. We're all in bed asleep. Ignore it right? The beating moves to the windows, incl the bedroom, and then the back sliding door, back to the front and then the windows and slider again. The thought crosses my mind that I haven't gotten my 9mm and my shotgun back from my friends yet, a huge oversight on my part. I've been lulled into complacence living in the Philippines among the wonderfully sane of the third world. Anyway finally my father in law and I see who it is. Good luck, not an escaped ax murdering convict or anything like that. The woman next door was disturbed by someone having a conversation in the street and thought it was us. We're never awake at 5:30 if we can help it. (Or if there's nobody having a breakdown at our expense) I told her it wasn't us. She then informed me she thought it was the people in the other side of the duplex. I said she should talk to them.

So then she proceeded to complain about the noise saying "now I'll be awake all morning" Well. So nice to have the center of the ****ing universe informing me of her problems in this manner. Then she welcomes me home and leaves.

I've got to have a chat with her husband later.

People sometimes ask me if I'm not worried going to the Philippines, but I have to tell you it's some of the people here that worry me.

That and she's a blond, the craziest of the crazy.

rant/
    Last edited by Lancer; April 3, 2008, 17:36.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

So then she proceeded to complain about the noise saying "now I'll be awake all morning" Well. So nice to have the center of the ****ing universe informing me of her problems in this manner. Then she welcomes me home and leaves.

I would have said, "Imagine that, so will I!!!" and slam the door in her face.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Maybe it was a full moon last night. Some nutjob was honking the horn and continuously knocking on my neighbors door this morning too. The ******* woke up the whole neighborhood of course.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Slamming a slider can have unwanted side effects.

I was holding the handle of the slider and she reached in and touched my hand when she welcomed us back. She was so very cold I was a bit concerned actually. It was freezing out, she had a robe on and I don't want to know what else, not much. Very strange. She said "I've been sick".

I never liked her. Had to listen to her screaming, stomping fits at her husband a few too many times. They moved up from California like 1990 or so and after I helped her husband carry stuff in and she suggested I help with the chores things went downhill. Then when I had my little bookstore and put a sign on the corner of my property and she planted a tree square in front of it I figured it would be...different, and it is.

She said ages ago she was a groupie for Mick Jagger, whatever that means I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
          Maybe it was a full moon last night. Some nutjob was honking the horn and continuously knocking on my neighbors door this morning too. The ******* woke up the whole neighborhood of course.

Was there a gunshot?

Comment

Put an ad on Craigslist and tell everyone that all her stuff is free for the taking.

Seems to be a sport in the Pacific Northwest..........

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer

Was there a gunshot?
              No, but I might just buy a shotgun today. If it happens again there might be a gunshot.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Why do you hate white people Lancer?

Comment

Craigslist is cool, gotta look in again.

"No, but I might just buy a shotgun today. If it happens again there might be a gunshot."

Kid, take no prisoners.

Riesstiu IV, I'm white, and I don't hate anyone really.

Comment

Re: Nutjob histronic white woman woke us all up at 5:30 AM, and me without a gun.

Originally posted by Lancer
                    ...So then she proceeded to complain about the noise saying "now I'll be awake all morning" ...
                    The proper response would have been, "So, you decided to start an epidemic?!"

Comment

Put up a sign in the yard facing her house, "Trespassers will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law - 5:15-5:45 AM"

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                        Put up a sign in the yard facing her house, "Daylight trespassers will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Nighttime trepassers will be shot."
                        Fixed

Comment

Comment

Wow, didn't know there were benefits to being deaf.

Good luck trying to wake me up at 530 in the am by banging on my door
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                            X