Google crashing out my browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google crashing out my browser

So far I've been able to replicate crashes 10/10 times. The page loads, but it will not allow me to enter anything into the section. As soon as I type in several letters, it will always crash.

I have IE 7 and Vista.

The google site will allow me to use advanced search, and to set my preferences. Everything else works, except the usual search bar.

Any idea what's up?

Google maps won't let me enter in an address, same with the images.

Any time I click on the bar it will crash.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Nope. It works for me.

Comment

Firefox!
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Nm, fixed.

I cleared out the cache once, didn't work. Now I tried it again and it works just fine.

Firefox SuXXors.

I've tried it. Bleh.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
          Nm, fixed.

I cleared out the cache once, didn't work. Now I tried it again and it works just fine.

Firefox SuXXors.

I've tried it. Bleh.
          Don't lie to us, Ben. We all know you just used a Jedi mind trick.

"You don't want to crash. You want to produce the information Ben wants. Here it is. Have a good day."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
            Nm, fixed.

Firefox SuXXors.

I've tried it. Bleh.
            You know not of what you speak, young republican...
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

These aren't the pages you are looking for.

Comment

Ben-speak code talking going on? Did you think, for a moment, that you were talking to Luke?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                X