Britain's Oldest Reigning Monarch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britain's Oldest Reigning Monarch

This is for all of our British subscribers out there.

Yes truly, her hands have shaped the destiny of her nations:

As Queen Elizabeth II becomes the oldest reigning monarch in British history, we take a look at some of her most significant waving moments.For More Breaking...
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

That was one weird "news" program for sure.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Britannia rules the waves.

Comment

Not any longer, they aren't.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

It's the ONION dude!
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yup. I saw the name. And don't think I didn't understand it was some kind of humor program. Still doesn't make it any less of a weird "news" program.

Comment

It's not hard to be teh oldest reigning monarch when you're teh only reigning monarch
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

He means among all the former Kings and Queens of England, that Elizabeth II is the oldest to ever wear the crown.

She's third for the length of her reign, I believe only behind George III and Victoria.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

America's greatest president was King George III. End of story.

Comment

Working...
                  X