Heroes of Might and Magic V thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes of Might and Magic V thread

I have a question. Where do I put the maps I downloaded from the net, so they would be available for me to play when I launch HoMM V?
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

I don't know
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

History forum!
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Put them in the Maps folder in the game's root folder. Make sure you check the "show multiplayer maps" checkbox ingame to show them.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          History forum!

My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Anyone plays HV here?

I like necropolis the best. I usually chose Vladimir as my hero, and make extensive use of Raise Dead spell, so I rarely loose any troops in combat. I got quite good in last weeks.
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
              Anyone plays HV here?

näää... my graphics card can't handle it. but HoMM3 for teh win.
              My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Other games.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                  Anyone plays HV here?
                  :wave:

I like necropolis the best. I usually chose Vladimir as my hero, and make extensive use of Raise Dead spell, so I rarely loose any troops in combat. I got quite good in last weeks.
                  I've been playing the campaign and am about to start the daunting fifth scenario in the Sylvan campaign - where you are supposedly up against armies of six thousand skeletons.

Comment

I remember that there was no way to turn off the combat animations and battles took way too long.

I still think that HoMM3 and HoMM2 are the best of the series.

BTW does anybody know if the music from HoMM2 can be found anywhere. This must be the best game music ever.
                    Quendelie axan!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og
                      BTW does anybody know if the music from HoMM2 can be found anywhere. This must be the best game music ever.
                      QFT

Comment

Homm II

Homm III

Homm I

Homm V

Homm IV
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Hommes

Femmes
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Hum hom
                            Blah

Comment

Homo erectus

Comment

Working...
                              X