Top 10 Signs You Live in a Police State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question is, who grabs the grabbers?

A just and fair police state would split the nation into three power groups each governed under a tripartite system. No group would be exempt from grabbing and each group could grab members from another group.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
      Oh crap. I happen to be a communist trade unionist Jew. [/QUOTE]
      Well trade unionists are communists.

That's why you can tell that quote is made up and there is really nothing to worry about.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
        Question is, who grabs the grabbers?

A just and fair police state would split the nation into three power groups each governed under a tripartite system. No group would be exempt from grabbing and each group could grab members from another group.
        Look, ok. At some point you've got to trust someone to grab themself and hurl themself into the camps.

Comment

13: Your government makes laws with "patriotic" titles like "protect America act"
          http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

Re: Top 10 Signs You Live in a Police State

Originally posted by MosesPresley
            2. Your nation spends the majority of its budget on national defense.
            Sure you don't mean plurality?
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

14: You disappear shortly after posting lists that expose the police state nature of your country.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth

You should be.
                That quote is terribly misquoted all the time.

First they came for the Communists
                and I did not speak out
                because I was not a Communist.
                Then they came for the trade unionists
                and I did not speak out
                because I was not a trade unionist.
                Then they came for the Jews
                and I did not speak out
                because I was not a Jew.
                Then they came for me
                and there was no one left
                to speak out for me.

That was the correct order. Recall that the concentrations camps were originally opened in 1934 for communists and trade unionists. This was even before the Nuremberg race laws of '35.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Re: Re: Top 10 Signs You Live in a Police State

Originally posted by Lorizael

Sure you don't mean plurality?
                  It is possible that he is just talking about discretionary spending. But in terms of the whole budget not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by MosesPresley
                    1. Your nation has the highest per capita of its population in prison.

2. Your nation spends the majority of its budget on national defense.

3. You are not allowed to move about the country without your national ID card. (coming soon to a DMV near you http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/p...0317/1006/NEWS)

4. Camera surveillance is prevalent in most public spaces.

5. Habeas Corpus is suspended for political criminals.

6. Torture is acceptable.

7. Secret searches are acceptable.

8. All telecommunications are monitored.

9. Free speech zones.

10. No 48" pizzas.

Feel free to make your own list.
                    This is pathetic, try living in Russia and whining like this and your brains will be on the pavement in broad daylight and Putin will be like smiling and say "wasnt me" while pointing to his left innocently at some political opponent, who will be tried and shot five times for the crime.

And what is a "secret" search? A panty raid? Nothing on your list remotely approaches reality in this country. You are quite simply a communist, if you think that whining and peace pipes makes you cultured. It does not. This is the best country thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

This is pathetic, try living in Russia and whining like this and your brains will be on the pavement in broad daylight and Putin will be like smiling and say "wasnt me" while pointing to his left innocently at some political opponent, who will be tried for the crime.

And what is a "secret" search? A panty raid? Nothing on your list remotely approaches reality in this country. You are quite simply a communist, if you think that whining and peace pipes makes you cultured. It does not. This is the best country thanks

Comment

Free speech I do not see this contestant being shot and beheaded for defiling intercourse by a masked Trebeck. like he would be in those iraq videos or iran.

Comment

USA! USA!
                          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse

That's why you can tell that quote is made up and there is really nothing to worry about.

The policies pursued during this period were based on the concept of Lebensraum, among them Aryan racial purity, anti-Semitism, territorial revision and revenge for Germany's territorial losses at the Treaty of Versailles and anti-communism, as both a response to Germany's post-war socio-political climate and because of the Soviet Union (all of these topics were among the leading causes of the Second World War). The Nazi regime is infamous for the incarceration in concentration camps and mass murder of Jews, Roma (Gypsies), political opponents, homosexuals and others in the Holocaust or Shoah.
                              Nazi Germany
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

This is pathetic, try living in Russia and whining like this and your brains will be on the pavement in broad daylight and Putin will be like smiling and say "wasnt me" while pointing to his left innocently at some political opponent, who will be tried and shot five times for the crime.

Saying we aren't Russia doesn't exactly mean we aren't in any danger. That's a pretty low standard.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X