Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    Speak the language!
    Yep. That's the same thing I tell the Mexicans.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki

They're attracted to the poverty, unsanitary conditions and human filth.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

They're attracted to the poverty, unsanitary conditions and human filth.
        Which, oddly enough, would be the likely state of most of humanity, absent currency and banking. "Freeconomy" hahaha, looks like he got a reality check pretty quick

I'd love to see a TV interview with the guy:

Reporter: "So, Mr. Boyle, how do you explain the fact that you were turned away so close to home, and how does this coincide with your belief that we should be a money-less society?"

Boyle: ".....****!"
        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
          They "thought" he was a freeloader.

-Arrian
          QFT. That caught me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
            Getting to India would mean he would have to trek through Iran, possibly Afghanistan, and Pakistan. That is unless he went the long way across the Chinese border.

Wtf is it with hippies and going to India.
            I imagine most of them have never been there so they can romanticize it in their minds.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Bristol to Calais is not a short walk!

It probably could be done, but it would be really hard. I would recommend that he spend his time learning a musical instrument. If you can play it well, you could earn enough money to move on. Music doesn't encounter a language barrier.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The point is to do it without money, though.

(As silly as that is... )
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

There was an American who tried something like this shortly after the Revolution. Encouraged by the U.S. Ambassador to France, Thomas Jefferson, he started out in Denmark with no money and made it to Yakusk before Catherine the Great had him brought back and deported into Poland or Prussia or someplace like that.

When I was looking for his name on the Internet, I came across this website, which is the website of the first person to walk around to world.

WALK AROUND THE WORLD

Comment

Wow that is thinking outside the box. A mule! That was a wonderful idea. Never would have thought of that, but the lady was right, it changes everything.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Yep. That's the same thing I tell the Mexicans.
                      And what to you say when they reply, "No habla Ingles."

Comment

Working...
                      X