Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teh South Park Season 12 Thread (Spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this season still going on? Has it improved? The 'stand and deliver' knock off was awesome.

Comment

• They raped our friend!!!
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Spoiler:
          poor stormtrooper!!!
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site

Comment

• You do not shoot a guy in the dick!
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Comment

• Worst episode ever.

Rape plot was not funny at all. 0 for 10.

Butters tried valiently to save the Chinese plot by shooting guys in the dick, but that itself was pretty lame. (Don't they know that wiener and Mr. Happy are funnier words than "dick?") 1 for 10. Cartman's been a far, far better racist in his day by supporting Hitler and by planning a ginger genocide. Sinophobia is pretty common, and not funny.

Episode score: 1 for 20 or a mere 5%. I hope this doesn't mean that South Park is heading south.

Comment

• So I take it you enjoyed the new Indiana Jones movie, Zkribbler?
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                    So I take it you enjoyed the new Indiana Jones movie, Zkribbler?
                    I can truthfully say I enjoyed every minute I saw of it.

Comment

• I'd rather be taken over by the Chinese than be shot in the dick

I did like the Indy movie, but I also thought the rape plot was ok, especially when the had rape scenes from "The Accused" and "Deliverance" adapted for Spielberg/Lucas raping Indy.

It wasn't hilarious, but just ok.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site

Comment

• Has their animation improved a bit? Does that mean Koreans are doing all the work?
                          be free

Comment

• These movie themed episodes are getting old. I guess they can't think up any original material.
                            "

Comment

• Butters liking Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls during the flash back where they are vomitting and decrying what they saw was good.

Comment

• Imran is Butters

Comment

Working...
                                X