Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teh South Park Season 12 Thread (Spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Zkrib:
    bleh

Comment

• Thanx CrONoS. But the website says I've already viewed 124 minutes so far today and I have to wait another 120 minutes before I can watch any more.

I wasn't me! Honest!!!!
      Last edited by Zkribbler; October 23, 2008, 14:14.

Comment

• i'll pm you
        bleh

Comment

• www.southparkstudios.com?

And this is actually legit but you get some ads.

Comment

• Poor episode, looks like a two-parter (at least).

However, there were funny bits:

Anytime Craig said anything, it was comedy gold.

The live-action guinea pigs rampaging down the streets of South Park were a bit of pure dadaist heaven.

The rest was ****e.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• The last episode was dumb.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                Poor episode, looks like a two-parter (at least).

However, there were funny bits:

Anytime Craig said anything, it was comedy gold.

The live-action guinea pigs rampaging down the streets of South Park were a bit of pure dadaist heaven.

The rest was ****e.
                The giant guinea pigs were just a rip-off of Hamstergeddon from Invader Zim. Obey the Peepee!
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                  Poor episode, looks like a two-parter (at least).
                  i would prefer if they dont make a second part and just announce that the episode was crap for the first 2/3 in order to make a point about cloverfield....
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• It would have been funnier if Peruvian flute bands were actually commonplace. I have never seen such a band.
                    "

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW
                      It would have been funnier if Peruvian flute bands were actually commonplace. I have never seen such a band.
                      i've seen them in greece, belgium and the netherlands

Comment

• Okay, maybe it was funnier than I thought it was.
                        Still, its really just a rehash of the imagination land episodes.
                        "

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW
                          It would have been funnier if Peruvian flute bands were actually commonplace. I have never seen such a band.
                          All over NYC, and they swarming San Antonio when I was there last year. Haven't seen any here in Portland, though.

And yeah, the episode was pretty lame, except for Craig pointing out why everyone thought the boys were total *******s.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Interesting. I've never seen one here in DC either. You'd think they'd set up here first. Go figure.

But yea, I loved the Craig stuff.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• A new President has been elected and the citizens of South Park are partying in the streets in an all-new episode of “South Park” titled, “About Last Night...” premiering on Wednesday, November 5 at 10:00 p.m. (ET/PT) on COMEDY CENTRAL.

While the country celebrates, the President-elect catches everyone off guard when he arrives at the White House prematurely. From the Oval Office, the new Commander-In-Chief assembles his team and prepares for the job ahead.

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

Comment

• Was that a spoof of Ocean's 11? I've never watched that movie, so I don't know.
                                Graffiti in a public toilet
                                Do not require skill or wit
                                Among the **** we all are poets
                                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X