Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teh South Park Season 12 Thread (Spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baaylichik
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• big promises (cartman with authority), mediocre result
      two jokes (scared women, "how do i reach these kids") repeated several times each...
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• Originally posted by flash9286
        So, is Mr. Garrison straight or gay now?
        His penis squeaks. You need to ask?
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Cartman's send up of "Stand By Me" was great. The "How do I reach these keeeds," got a little old, but his equating white success with systematic cheating was brilliant.

Mr. Garrison chasing his penis had potential but the writing got lazy: women jumping on tables going "eek" and Garrison chasing after the penis got old really quick. Variety was needed, e.g. some horney women chasing after the penis. Lady mice falling in love with the "giant" penis. Garrison peeking behind boxes only to be hit with a stream of yellow fluid. A mousetrap goes "snap!"

Comment

• Yeah, more could have been done there. Garrison complaining about how small it was, teh penis getting "excited" when teh mouse saw a lady mouse, etc.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Well there was the singing penis.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Well there was the singing penis.
                That was awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler
                  Cartman's send up of "Stand By Me" was great.

Stand By Me = Wil Wheaton, River Phoenix, Corey Feldman, and Jerry O'Connell looking for a dead body.

Stand And Deliver = Edward James Olmos trying to reeeeech keeeeeds.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Also, I'm beginning to wish that Butters had his own show. Christ Almighty, I love that kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer

Stand By Me = Wil Wheaton, River Phoenix, Corey Feldman, and Fat Jerry O'Connell looking for a dead body.
                      fixed
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• That's a great ****ing movie.

Comment

• Tonight:

One day the citizens of South Park wake up and find the internet is gone. When Randy hears there may still be some internet out in California, he packs up his family and heads west.

Comment

• It was OK, I guess.

Not enough Cartman or Butters.

Comment

• Yeah, it was just alright... but amusing homages to older films.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• decent

and we now have a logo/screen to put up ("internet refugee camp" scene) whenever apolyton is down
                                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                                X