Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teh South Park Season 12 Thread (Spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unscratchedfoot
    A few years ago, I watched about half of one episode of southpark before I had to play some online chess to repair the damage that evil program tried to do to me.
    South Park is the most uneven show I know of. Some are genius, especially the social satire. Other episodes, I've turned off in disgust.

I wouldn't let a kid watch any of the shows unless I'd screened it first to make sure its not inappropriate for the kid (ignoring of course the ever-present potty mouth )

Comment

eeeer who said south park is meant to be for kids?
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
        I wouldn't let a kid watch any of the shows unless I'd screened it first to make sure its not inappropriate for the kid (ignoring of course the ever-present potty mouth )
        You can't even let your kid watch prime time television these days without them getting the same things basically, but different language. I'm sure my kid knows a lot.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
          eeeer who said south park is meant to be for kids?
          Kids do.

Comment

Cartman

I thought Kitty was female, though
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I get Facebook updates from South Park now

Canada on Strike! Tonight on South Park

The head of the World Canadian Bureau leads the country into a long and painful strike and the responsibility of brokering a settlement rests with the boys.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                Canada on Strike! Tonight on South Park
                How could anyone tell?

Comment

World Canadian Bureau

Comment

Awesome episode

Comment

Great episode!!!
                      bleh

Comment

Don't call me buddy, friend!

Comment

Damn, I have a feeling I'm gonna need to be a Canadian to understand half the jokes
                          be free

Comment

Haven't seen the past episode or two, but the the first three of the new season are phenomenal. Their best material so far, with the possible exception of the 8th season (Awesome-o, Passion of the Jew).
                            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                            -Bokonon

Comment

I didn't like it as much as the cheezing episode.
                              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Canada on stirke!
                                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                                X