• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why is weed not legal....

Originally posted by Spec
    ....when alcohol is?!?

It makes no sense.
    Alcohol should be illegal too.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
      Ouch. I assume this is the girl from the other thread.
      Probably not, no. This was my first girlfriend, some six years ago.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Was she your girfriend at teh time of teh aforementioned incident?
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Umm, weed. Alcohol's only a problem if you don't know your limits. Drinking responsibly = no problem.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
            Was she your girfriend at teh time of teh aforementioned incident?
            Yes. Although we had an open relationship, so I didn't technically have anything to complain about.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Umm, weed. Alcohol's only a problem if you don't know your limits. Drinking responsibly = no problem.
              Same thing for MJ. With both, some people let it take over their lives. But most don't.

Yes. Although we had an open relationship, so I didn't technically have anything to complain about.
              Hopefully you've figured out what a bad idea an "open relationship" is for the person who cares more...

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                The reason it's not legal is the waiting for a test to be developed for cops pulling a person over and determining if they're under the influence.
                That's what a cop told me anyway. He also said it's close.
                Why is Marijuana Illegal?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                  It's apparent you know absolutely zilch about the topic at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                    Hopefully you've figured out what a bad idea an "open relationship" is for the person who cares more...
                    Whoa, that's a much bigger and very OT discussion. I just think alcohol consumed in larger quantities is a bad idea; it makes people do dumb things.

Comment

I've been wondering the same thing for years!!
                      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Re: Re: Why is weed not legal....

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Only if you don't know any history.

Ok....

Cannabis first became illegal in the UK, and most of the rest of the world, on 28th September 1928 when the 1925 Dangerous Drugs Act came into force. There were no British domestic reasons, no lobbying for or against prohibition, and no Parliamentary debates. The Act controlling 'Indian Hemp and all resins and preparations based thereon' had been passed after Britain signed the 1925 Geneva International Convention on Narcotics Control, organised by the League of Nations. Asked what it was all about on a slow day in Parliament, a junior Home Office Minister explained that the Convention could not be ratified without an 'important but small' law being passed. 'What it does is include coca leaves under a former Act. They are the real basis of cocaine - we place them in the same category as raw opium.' Cannabis itself was ever mentioned aloud.

It has no reason to be illegal...

Spec.
                        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                        X