Ever Met a Famous Person...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hockey players and hockey people.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Elizabeth Montgomery (Bewitched) came into the store where I was working some years back with her then live in Robert Foxworth (Falcon Crest) and their walking around the store looking for something for her son and the idot sales girl says from across the store, there was only the two of us and them in there at the time, I know you.....you're ......you're Jeannie!!!! Idiot stood there with this look on her face like yeah yeah.....I got it I knew who you were.

After I groaned and I screamed across the store NO!!!! Samantha, Endora, Darrin, Tabitha you moron she's not Jeannie she's Samantha from Bewitched. To which she was really cool and said, I see your a fan.

Sat on Ted Kennedy's lap when I was 10

Have been up close and personal with Larry Gatlin, Kevin Costner, Matthew McConahay, Ethan Hawke, Dwight Yokum and Juliana Margalis.

And last but not least Lyle Lovett was driving behind me one time, it's very hard to mistake the big hair and ooooooo that face only a mother could love
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
        Elizabeth Montgomery (Bewitched) came into the store where I was working some years back... After I groaned and I screamed across the store NO!!!! Samantha, Endora, Darrin, Tabitha you moron she's not Jeannie she's Samantha from Bewitched. To which she was really cool and said, I see your a fan.
        I liked her nude scene in The Legend of Lizzy Borden

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat

Sat on Ted Kennedy's lap when I was 10
          Scarred for life. Now we know why.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I checked out an engraved bible for Mickey Rooney when he was in town playing the wizard in a live version of The Wizard of Oz.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit

Scarred for life. Now we know why.

Actually it was in his pre-murder days. My mother and I were on the way to meet my father and had to take a helicopter to get to the plane and Kennedy was behind us. It was raining, late at night, scary and my little ten year old but wasn't having any of it so I think he took pity on my mother and scooped me up carried me on the plane and let me sit in his lap until we got started and talked to me and calmed me down. I think my mother was to stunned at that point because she of course knew who he was. As I recall he was quite nice. I remember feeling safe.
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
              X