Parents Say Students Forced To Learn Spanish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
    The point is, the government is out of place making it mandatory. It's not their damn business. Go cure the economy. Go get the troops out of Iraq. There's lots they can stay busy doing besides telling people what language they'll learn.
    Would you agree, then, that math should not be mandatory, or science, or English, or art?
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

• What's your point? Texas has government.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Or, let's just wait until it affects Illinois. You can be an ******* until it's in your backyard.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Or, let's just wait until it affects Illinois. You can be an ******* until it's in your backyard.
          You seem to think, for some reason, that this bothers us.
          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

• Frankly, I think you're too stupid to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
              Um, weren't we talking about a local Texas school board?
              That's certainly what the article seems to be talking about.

Of course, it could be that Sloww wants a local Texas school board to get the troops out of Iraq and fix the economy.
              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Frankly, I think you're too stupid to understand.
                I'd rather be stupid than racist.

Or was that over the top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyclotron

I'd rather be stupid than racist.

Or was that over the top?
                  Not at all. When I get so smart that I don't want my kid to learn, shoot me.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                  X