Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And he didn't even give him his credit card!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And he didn't even give him his credit card!!

Bradley Fighting Vehicle Hit and Run - Watch more free videos

U.S. army

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

@ title

Who wants to bet whether the smiley will be used in this thread?
    Last edited by Darius871; February 6, 2008, 20:09.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Comment

I've commanded one of those.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Is that Iraq?

Comment

I think so...
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

What I can't get over is that there was a white van that thought, "hey I can zip in front of the APC".

At least traffic stopped after the accident.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

What I can't get over is that there was a white van that thought, "hey I can zip in front of the APC".

At least traffic stopped after the accident.
                  It is an IFV not an APC.
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

He wrecks teh guy's car and then just drives off
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Thanks Apoc. I was wondering what the nomenclature was for that class of vehicle.

Still, the fellow learned that the Bradley always has the right of way.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You're welcome.

We actually had a thread on IFVs just days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                          Is that Iraq?
                          I thought it was south central LA...
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

I love the white truck and blue van slowly backing away from the scene.
                            Lime roots and treachery!
                            "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclotron
                              I love the white truck and blue van slowly backing away from the scene.
                              'tis true
                              "

Comment

Working...
                              X