No announcement yet.

Phear the mighty German Navy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did it occur to you to read the description on YouTube?

NavyField,Unique MMORPG Real Time Naval Game,learn more about the game here!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I am pretty sure it is a Korean game, I tried to get my hands on it awhile ago but to no avail. I think you can get it online now.
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Not similar enough. Just about everyone who gets out of the Navy needs retraining.
        Yeah, God knows I had immense difficulty getting a job after I left the Navy.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Cheater

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
            Here's a picture of the German captain who was later relieved of duty:

That almost looks real
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

Yeah, God knows I had immense difficulty getting a job after I left the Navy.
              Well at least you got out

Isn't it great!
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Well at least you got out

Isn't it great!
                "Meh"

The pay is more, yes.
                Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

That Navy Fields game sucks.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why'd you leave the navy?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

?
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Not you, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                          Not you, obviously.
                          Because if I stayed in I would have had to deploy with a Chief I really ****ing hated

Comment

Working...
                          X