Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How The **** Do You Double Space A Document In Wordperfect 11+??!?!?!!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How The **** Do You Double Space A Document In Wordperfect 11+??!?!?!!?!

This is undoubtedly THE pile of **** amongst every program ever made. Aside from it wanting to continually "perfect" a document as it's written, WHY IS SOMETHING SO TYPICAL AS DOUBLE SPACING HIDDEN AWAY IN AN OBSCURE LOCATION

WHERE IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Smash.Murder.Destroy.

Use LaTeX.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Line spacing dialog box

Format -> Line -> Spacing ?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Word perfect >>> Zylka
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Line spacing dialog box
          Format -> Line -> Spacing ?
          I've looked for that, there's no "Line" under Format.

Font
          Paragraph
          Outline/Bullets/Numbering
          Variable/Border Fill

Columns
          Tab Set
          Drop Cap
          Content
          Convert Case

Quick Format
          Styles

Object

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
            Word perfect >>> Zylka
            CATHOLICS PASS ON PATHETIC SELF LOATHING TO THEIR CHILDREN

Comment

Do you have that little tool line at the top of the screen just under the icons? The 1.0 drop menu should be changed to 2.0.

Comment

How about if you hit Enter twice?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Seriously, use LaTeX. It is far superior to Word Perfect or Word (Office) due to being able to do anything you want in it formatting wise and it not trying to do anything for you (it only does what you tell it to).

Additionally, it is free. There is just a small learning curve.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

EDIT: oops!
                    Last edited by SlowwHand; January 14, 2008, 23:42.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                      Do you have that little tool line at the top of the screen just under the icons? The 1.0 drop menu should be changed to 2.0.
                      What? What does a "tool line" look like?

Comment

Comment

It's a thin series of drop menus. The first one is "Quick Fonts," then "New Times Roman," then "12 pt v," etc.

This, at least, is what's on my version of Word Perfect.

Comment

There's no 1.0, there's no 1.0!!!! aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh,,, grown adults actually have their existence paid for by designing this incompetent program

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaggrhhhh

Comment

Try: Help How do I... "Arrange Text on the Page"

Comment

Working...
                              X