Which Jesus do you pray to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Jesus do you pray to?

There are many interpretations of Christ. Which one do you pray to?

Pirate Jesus
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Douchebaggery.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I like the young Jesus, before he went to Germany. When he came back he just did a ****load of bad movies, and then he got fat, became a drug addict and died...
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Since this is a fun thread...

The Jesus at taco bueno.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Our Lady of Blessèd Acceleration, don't fail me now!
            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Why isn't Aphrodite on the list?
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Jesus the bowling guy off of The Big Lebowski...

The fact that nobody can even agree about Jesus is yet further contributory proof that all religion is utter bollocks and that the people that practise them are...

...'Misguided'*...

* Autocensored to avoid a week in Mingapulco...
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Attached Files
                  "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                  "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

And the Saint knocks in the rebound...
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                    X