Favourite B5 Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite B5 Quotes

Well, as I'm currently re-watching B5 and we haven't had a good geek thread in awhile........post your favourite Babylon 5 quotes here.

"LOVE!? What does love have to do with marriage?!"--Londo Mollari

"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with Minbari. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives BE SOMEWHERE ELSE." Delenn
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

"Would you prefer to be conscious or unconscious during the mating? I would prefer conscious, but I don't know what your .. pleasure threshold is."
    Ambassador G'Kar
    The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

WTF is B5?
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Babylon 5.

"You are not ready for immortality" - Kosh

Comment

"Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not a..." - Dr. McCoy

Comment

"I think I loved Talia."
            - Susan Ivanova

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

My personal favorite

"Who am I, I am Susan Ivanova, commander, daughter of Andrei and Sophi Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart, I am death incarnate, and the last living thing that you will ever see. God sent me!"
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Shoudn't that be Andrei Ivanov and Sophi Ivanova?
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Damn, this place is even geekier than I thought
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out. Babylon Control out. [Sigh] Civilians. [Looking up] Just kidding about the God part -- no offense."
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                      Damn, this place is even geekier than I thought
                      Actually, I still don't know WTF you're talking about, but I do know about Slavic naming conventions.

Comment

"How soon until it blows up?"

"57 minutes."

"Alright, I'll deal with the workers union in 1 hour."

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                          Actually, I still don't know WTF you're talking about, but I do know about Slavic naming conventions.
                          I think Babylon 5 was like store-brand Star Trek or something.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Link doesn't work for me. WTF is B5?

Comment

Working...
                              X